Glue for fixing camera module and PCB board
1. It is used in the reinforcement and bonding of the product camera module and the PCB;
2. Dispense glue on the corners of the four sides to form a protective weir;
3. Enhance the bonding strength of CMOS module and PCB;
4. Disperse and reduce the tension and stress of bumps caused by vibration;
5. Avoid high temperature baking of traditional glue, to avoid damage to components or affect their performance.
Dysprosium Materials recommends using low temperature curing epoxy glue, also known as camera module glue, one-component heat curing epoxy glue, high viscosity, excellent weather resistance, good electrical insulation properties, long life, strong impact resistance.
DM camera module glue, fast curing at 80 ℃ low temperature, can well avoid the loss of camera raw material parts caused by high temperature baking, and the yield will be greatly improved.
DM low-temperature curing vinyl has strong operability, convenient construction, and is very suitable for continuous production line operations.